Organized by: Vostock Capital
CEOs of oil refineries, gas processing plants, and petrochemical facilities will showcase new projects for construction and modernization at the Annual “Downstream Caspian 2023” Conference.
The 9th Annual Conference and Onsite Visit Downstream Caspian 2023 is a professional international platform that annually brings together over 200 C-suite executives from vertically integrated oil companies, general directors, CTOs of oil refineries, gas processing plants and petrochemical facilities, initiators of investment projects on oil and gas processing and petrochemicals from the Caspian Region countries, CIS and Russia, officials of regulatory authorities, licensors of production technologies, equipment developers, producers and suppliers, service providers. The event is dedicated to the discussion of the largest investment projects on the construction and modernization of production capacities, and efficiency enhancement of operating oil refineries, gas processing plants, and petrochemical facilities.
- 200+ participants – CFOs and CTOs of key oil and gas processing and petrochemical companies from Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Russia, along with regulators and engineering companies.
- Onsite visit to Atyrau Oil Refinery: opportunity to visit the production site of the company which has been recently modernized, and to personally pose your questions directly to C-suite of the major oil refinery of Kazakhstan.
- Oil and gas processing projects: presentation of major investment projects, status of construction and modernization of oil, gas, and petrochemical plants.
- How to unlock financing? Unlocking investment and project financing as a key goal of the oil and gas processing market
- Regulatory issues – the dialogue between producers and public authorities as a step towards the development of the oil and gas processing industry.
- Round table with representatives of major companies devoted to interregional cooperation in the O&G industry – sharing experiences in the world of transitional economy
- FOCUS ON PETROCHEMISTRY – opportunities for oil and gas processing plants
- Innovations in the O&G market: trends in oil and gas innovations, a showcase of cutting-edge equipment and advanced solutions, cases of effective technology application
- Oil and gas processing plants of the future – boosting process efficacy, operations optimization, ESG strategies, promising routes, green agenda and decarbonization
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking! One-on-one meetings, business lunches, cocktail receptions, and a lot more.
Sponsors and partners 2023:
Bronze Sponsors: BORSIG.
World Business Outlook is the Media Partner for this event