The World CX Summit, organized by Trescon, is set to be hosted in Singapore on 2nd-3rd August 2023 at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre. The Summit will bring together leading technology mavens, CX specialists and innovators to share their actionable insights and talk about successful use cases that are redefining the CX space.
Over the past few years, businesses have pivoted their attention towards providing their customers with an immersive experience. Customer experience has played a critical role in changing the way businesses operate. Today, they consider the customer feedback as an integral part of their revenue model.
As per a recent Grand View Research study, the customer experience management market segment is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 18.1% from 2022 to 2030. With the increasing competition, brands today are digitizing their operations and integrating their operations with artificial intelligence and emerging technologies.
The Asia-Pacific market continues to expand with growing awareness regarding conversational AI. According to a Research Dive report, the conversational AI market is forecasted to generate a revenue of US$ 3.022.4 million by 2028. This is attributed to the favorable government regulations and advanced ICT infrastructure in countries such as Singapore, India and Japan.
The summit will help accelerate the digital transformation of the economy by driving topics such as conversational AI & chatbots, enabling omni-channel customer communication, digital experience platforms and much more.
Naveen Bharadwaj, CEO of Trescon, highlighted the importance of the event, stating “Majority customers today are either digital natives or tech savvy and expect services to be delivered via omni-channels, available at their fingers tips anywhere, anytime and their overall experience has to be seamless. Our World CX Summit in Singapore will help businesses create unique CX strategies powered by emerging technologies to enhance customer satisfaction, attract more customers and become dominant customer-centric brands.”
The World CX Summit is co-located alongside the 42nd global edition of the World AI Show and the 25th global edition of the World Blockchain Summit in Singapore.
The summit offers a wide spectrum of expert speakers and panelists such as:
- Guillermo Arbeiza, Chief customer officer, Singlife with Aviva.
- Achint Setia, Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer, Zalora.
- Anna Znamenskaya, Chief Marketing Officer, foodpanda.
- Nikki Taylor, Marketing Growth Strategy Director AMEA, UPS.
- Denise Miura, Geo Vice President, APAC, Medallia
- Raymond Tan, Assistant Commissioner, Taxpayer eXperience Division; Quality Service Manager, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Vineet Sharma, Chief Operations Officer, Pizza Hut South Asia – Yum! Brands
- Jana Marle-Zizkova, Co-founder & CEO, She Loves Data
- Pavel Bulowski, Co-founder, She Loves Data
- Sachin Sharma, Chief Product & Commercial Officer, Standard Charted nexus
- Lino Ahlering, Group Chief Customer Officer, Daraz (Alibaba Group)
- Natalia Goh, Chief Operating Officer, Trust Bank
- Pamela Choong, Head of Customer Experience, JTC Corporation
- Vikrama Dhiman, Head of Mobility Products, Gojek
- Katja Forbes, Head of Client Experience CCIB, Standard Chartered Bank
- Soo Huat Chew, Head, Biz Initiative and Enablement, DBS MidCap/SME
- Natalia Goh, Chief Operating Officer, Trust Bank.
World CX Summit is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events that takes place in strategic locations across the world.
As a part of the world tour, this Singapore edition is gathering pre-qualified CX leaders, Marketers and tech experts under one roof to discuss how the latest technologies and customer insights can be combined to change CX as we know it.
The summit is hosting a combination of insightful sessions, keynotes, case studies and panel discussions sure to deliver actionable insights that attendees can apply to their Customer Experience strategies. For more information, visit: https://worldcxsummit.com/singapore/
Press Release received on email.
World Business Outlook is a Media Partner for this event.